Think I am really into DIY for my Chinese New Year this year and the 2nd project goes to this cute mug cozy!!
I love mug
- Cut the felt using the mug
cozytemplate (PDF Template here),
- Sew the edges with
blanketstitch by hand or sewing machine;
- Cut the centre logo on iron-on using Cricut Explorer (SVG File here), you can cut by hand if you don’t have a cutting machine;
- Iron the logo on the middle of the mug cozy (I use medium heat for my normal iron);
- Sew the back of the mug cozy, add a button to decorate
We made 5 red packets which is good enough for hubby and I to give out to Nana later during Chinese New Year, can’t wait for the next CNY crafting project!!
- 12 oz/355 ml Starbucks Mug
- 2mm Felt, Brick Red
- Iron On, Gold
- Matching colour Thread
- Button (optional)
Love the red on red for Chinese New Year, gonna make a few more for friends who love mug cozy too lol!
(This content contains affiliate links. Disclosure)