Want to add a personal touch to little one’s preschooling items? How about a handmade name tag?
Nana is a petite girl and so as this name tag lol. Measured at 9cm x 6cm it is perfect for a mini Fjallraven or small Doughnut backpack that Nana has. I used 2mm felt from Korea which comes with a beautiful heather colour and a very soft touch. Nana is a big fan of animal so I decorated it with animal applique. It took me less than 30min to finish so there’s almost no excuse not to do it haha
Simple but loaded with love! Made another 2 for myself and a new neighbour 🙂
And here’s all I used to make this name tag~
- 2mm Heather Colour Felt Sheet
- Iron On Applique
- 1mm Ribbon from Spotlight
- DMC Thread
- Small name card
- Detail Knife
- Cut 2 pieces of thick felt, for the name side, leave around 1cm as the border and cut out the middle
- Iron on the applique
- Stitch the 2 pieces of the luggage tag together using blanket stitch, leaving the top open to put a name card in
- Cut a hole at the top of the name tag using detail knife for the ribbon to go through
- Put a card with your little ones name on it, close it out with by putting a ribbon through the hole
Thanks for dropping by! Happy crafting! XOXO0 Be the first one!